Our installation team includes approx. 8 – 10 floor layers. Our floor layers are long term employees with great ambition and experience, and are very goal orientated. They all have the utmost respect for their customers and put care and quality into every floor installation they do.
As flooring products and installation techniques change frequently, our installers are also trained to keep themselves up to date in their knowledge and installation skills. It is a priority for our company.
Our installation team works strictly with Tash’s Flooring, making for a much more personalized experience for the home owner, or project manager.
When making flooring choices, you want to make sure that you find the flooring that will fit you and your lifestyle. Here are a few factors for you to consider when making your decision.
• What is your budget?
• Will there be pets? Shedding?
• Area where you are placing the flooring? (bathroom, kitchen etc.)
• Are cleaning & maintenance a major factor?
• Will the flooring be placed in a high traffic area?
• Will the room have outside access?
• What type of color preferences do you have?
• Do you have underfloor heating?
• Is the level of sound a consideration?
• How much sunlight does the room receive?
Taking these factors in consideration before choosing your flooring will give you a better idea of what you are looking for, and make it much easier for you to choose.