When making flooring choices, you want to make sure that you find the flooring that will fit you and your lifestyle. Here are a few factors for you to consider when making your decision.
• What is your budget?
• Will there be pets? Shedding?
• Area where you are placing the flooring? (bathroom, kitchen etc.)
• Are cleaning & maintenance a major factor?
• Will the flooring be placed in a high traffic area?
• Will the room have outside access?
• What type of color preferences do you have?
• Do you have underfloor heating?
• Is the level of sound a consideration?
• How much sunlight does the room receive?
Taking these factors in consideration before choosing your flooring will give you a better idea of what you are looking for, and make it much easier for you to choose.